Accepting crypto on webhosting is now super easy!
Webhosting is one of the few industries that have embraced crypto very fast and have been on the forefront of crypto adoption (Few example…
Webhosting is one of the few industries that have embraced crypto very fast and have been on the forefront of crypto adoption (Few example companies). This is probably due to already technical nature of webhosting and closeness to linux/opensource that they easily Get Bitcoin. The problem with accepting multiple crypto is that the merchant is burdened with maintaining wallets and then converting them. If you are holding multiple coins, monitoring their prices can be a big headache in itself.
Blockonomics has partnered with flyp.me to help webhosting merchants using WHMCS accept crypto. Right now BTC, ETH and LTC are supported. We are adding more currencies soon. Salient points:
- No need for managing multiple altcoin wallets — The received altcoins are automatically converted and sent directly to your bitcoin wallet.
- Direct to Wallet — A merchant thus requires only a bitcoin HD wallet and email address to start receiving crypto on his webhosting shop. No KYC/Documentation required. All bitcoin HD wallets like electrum, blockchain.info/trezor supported.
- Segwit Support — Full Segwit Support using ypub/zpub
- Integrated Checkout — Complete checkout process happens within the webshop (no external redirection)
- Customer Privacy — Order details are private to the shop and are never submitted to Blockonomics Server.
You can download the plugin using the link below:
Bitcoin seems to poised to take off in the new year. Maybe a good time to board the plane before it reaches the moon :D
WHMCS plugin download link: